Krono Original laminate floors offer a wide range of designs, colours and textures. The surface and structure of laminate flooring is particularly important for the ambiance the floor provides for your home.
The development process of these laminate floors is designed to ensure an option which offers a wide range of advantages.
Krono Original® laminate flooring is:
- Robust: resistance to impact, shock and pressure.
- Abrasion resistance due to its exceptionally tough finish
- Durability: Furniture does not damage the floor and usually there are no pressure marks.
- Heat resistance: Resistant to heat
- Radiant floor heating
- Natural: Krono Original® laminates are made from 90% wood sourced from sustainable forests.
- Easy to install: quickly and easily, owing to the Twin Clic Krono Original® system and to the pure 1clic 2go system.
- Long-lasting: the lifespan of the laminate flooring in a room is 15 to 20 years
- Integrated Aqua Stop System: HDF waterproof base (high density cardboard) provides the highest core protection
The laminate flooring range features finishes similar to natural wood. Each one reflecting different styles.
Material sizes: 1,285 x 192 x 8 mm