Français Español English Português
Previous Frame Next Frame

thin hpl

0,8 / 0,9 / 1 mm thickness


Thin HPL (High Pressure Laminate) for interior use, is a decorative laminate produced according to EN438 and ISO standards 4586. It is a panel consisting of layers of fibrous cellulose material (usually paper) impregnated with thermosetting resins and connected together through a process of high pressure and temperature.

Basically, about 70% of HPL consists of paper and the remaining 30% consist of cured phenol - formaldehyde resins for core and melamine-formaldehyde layers to the surface layer. It is possible, by special production, manufacturing HPL panels without formaldehyde content.

It is considered Thin HPL, the panel from 0.6mm up to 2mm of thickness, with only a decorative face. This panel is not self-supporting so that its use requires the assembly to a support (usually chipboard and/or MDF-fiberboard).

Noteworthy that Globaldis can provide the service to cut panels to size, according to the needs of its customers.

For a level of service with immediate delivery, please consult our catalogs where you can see all the decors that Globaldis have usually in stock.

Send us your suggestions to improve our website